How to change my current course or university?

Changing a course or a university has to meet the standards to your Student Visa to avoid the risks of Visa Cancellation. We strongly suggested you to have your own Qualified Education Agent Counsellor who will help you through the entire process. At Apollo International, our professional & expert counsellors will guide you till the end with guaranteed satisfaction.

What type of scholarships will be available and how can I apply?

Australian institutions offer educational scholarships for eligible international students. If you want to know more about application requirements, timeline for each scholarship then it’s better to contact directly with the institutions either calling their listed contact numbers on their official website. Many students find difficulties to handle these information through the website for each institution. Our professional counsellors are very expert to do this on behalf of you, visit our office and one of our best counsellors will support you to find your desirable scholarships.

Book An Appointment